Your tuition and fees are due soon after you enroll in classes. You will be dropped if your fees are not paid by the fee payment deadline. This is true even if you enroll in a class that starts later in the semester.
Note: Your financial aid award is not automatically applied to your fees (except the California College Promise Grant). Students are responsible for paying their fees themselves, so make sure you pay the remaining amount on your account. Make sure you apply for financial aid as early as possible and review the financial aid deadlines.
|Date enrolled in classes||Date dropped if not paid|
|April 22 to August 9||14 days after enrollment date|
|August 10 to August 21||August 23|
|August 22 to August 26||August 27|
|August 27 or later||The next day|
How to Pay for Classes
Pay your tuition and fees using any of the following methods:
- Online through eServices with a credit card
- By mail with a check
- Make checks payable to Los Rios Community College District.
- Mail your check to the Business Services office.
- Make sure to include your student ID number and “enrollment fees” on the check’s subject line.
- In person
- Visit your college's Business Services Office and pay with check, cash, or credit card.
- Using the student payment plan
- Pay your fees over a few months instead of all at once. There is a non-refundable $15 fee each semester you use the student payment plan.