Skip to Content

Students can submit a refund application through the eServices student portal. Follow these steps to find the refund application in eServices:

Log in to eServices.

You can find a link to eServices under the Student Login drop-down near the top of any Los Rios Community College District webpage.

Screenshot of eServices link under Student Login drop-down menu

After you log in to eServices, you will see your student homepage. Select Student eForms and Petitions.

Screenshot of eServices student homepage with Student eForms tile highlighted

In the sub-navigation menu, select Request a Refund under Student Financials.

Screenshot of first page of Student eForms section with Student Financials and Request a Refund links highlighted

Follow the instructions on screen to submit a refund request. Make sure to hit Submit when you are ready to submit your request.


Contact your college's Business Services Office for more information about refunds.

American River College

Cosumnes River College

Folsom Lake College

Sacramento City College