Enrollment verification for child care, health insurance, or car insurance can be printed out via eServices or requested by fax or in-person. All other requests can be processed immediately by the National Student Clearinghouse for a fee.
Verifications for Child Care, Health Insurance, and Car Insurance
You can print or save an enrollment verification certificate for free through eServices. From your eServices dashboard:
- Click Academic Records
- Click Enrollment Verification
- Follow the instructions to get to your printable verification
Fax and In-Person Requests
We do not accept verification requests over the phone.
Faxed and in-person requests are processed in five to seven business days after we receive the request. We do not fax back verifications – all verifications must be picked up in person at Admissions and Records. You must provide a photo ID when you pick up your enrollment verification.
Faxed requests must include:
- Your name
- Your student ID number
- Your birthdate
- Which semester you need verified
- Your signature
Fax your enrollment verification request to:
- American River College: (916) 484-8864
- Cosumnes River College: (916) 691-7467
- Folsom Lake College: (916) 608-6569
- Sacramento City College: (916) 554-5498
Other Enrollment and Degree Verifications
The National Student Clearinghouse acts as Los Rios Community College District's agent for verification of student enrollment and degree status. You can obtain an official Enrollment Verification Certificate onlinevia the National Student Clearinghouse Verifications website or by calling (703) 742-4200.
We will direct the following types of requests to the National Student Clearinghouse:
- Requests from credit issuers
- Requests from travel and consumer product companies
- Requests from housing providers
- Requests from scholarship providers
- Requests from employers and employment agencies
- Requests from students or parents that are not related to child care, health insurance, or car insurance