Submit Your Transcripts Before You Enroll in Classes

Submit your official transcripts from other educational institutions (such as high school, college, or university) to Los Rios Community College District before you enroll in classes to make sure you to meet math and English prerequisites.

Official transcripts may also inform any financial aid (or veterans educational benefits) you may be eligible for.

Submit Transcripts to American River College (ARC)

Submit by Mail

American River College
Attn: Admissions
4700 College Oak Drive
Sacramento, CA 95841

Submit by Email

Call (916) 484-8261 if you have questions.

Submit Transcripts to Cosumnes River College (CRC)

Submit by Mail

Cosumnes River College
Attn: Admissions-Evaluations
8401 Center Parkway
Sacramento, CA 95823

Submit by Email

Call (916) 691-7411 if you have questions.

Submit Transcripts to Folsom Lake College (FLC)

Submit by Mail

Folsom Lake College
Attn: Evaluations
10 College Parkway
Folsom, CA 95630

Submit by Email

Call (916) 608-6500 if you have questions.

Submit Transcripts to Sacramento City College (SCC)

Submit by Mail

Sacramento City College
Attn: Admissions and Records
3835 Freeport Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95822

Submit by Email

Call (916) 558-2351 if you have questions.

Transfer Credit Acceptance

We accept coursework from colleges and universities that are accredited by the following regional bodies:

  • Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSA)
  • Northwest Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities (NASC)
  • North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA)
  • New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC)
  • Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
  • Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)

We do not accept coursework that is remedial or post-baccalaureate in nature. Transfer credit may not be reflected on your records, but it is kept on file for use in completion of degrees or certificates.

Foreign Transcript Evaluation

Students who want to use coursework from a foreign college or university need to have their transcript(s) evaluated. We do not give credit for coursework that is from high school, remedial, or post-baccalaureate in nature.

We accept transcript evaluations from companies that are current members of National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) or Association of International Credential Evaluators, Inc. (AICE). When you get your transcript evaluated, make sure you ask for:

  • A breakdown of coursework into general education academic areas
  • Whether unit values are in semester or quarter units
  • What coursework is lower division, upper division, or graduate level