Skip to Content


Student Veterans and Dependents

The Los Rios colleges assist veterans, reservists, and dependents of service-connected disabled or deceased veterans with their educational benefits. Each of our colleges has staff available to help you complete and file Veterans Affairs (VA) claim forms for federal and state education assistance programs.

For more information about education benefits offered by VA through the GI Bill, visit

Learn how to access veteran benefits at each of our colleges: