How to Join Meeting
This meeting is open to the public via Zoom.
- Webinar Link: cccconfer.zoom.us/j/91513113440
- iPhone one-tap: +16699006833,,91513113440#
- Telephone Dial: (669) 900-6833
- Webinar ID: 915 1311 3440
There is a public comment period at the beginning of every board meeting. Speakers are limited to three minutes. If you wish to speak to a particular item on the current board agenda, then your comments will be taken up at the time the Board takes up that item. Members of the public have three options to offer public comment:
- Email your full name and the matter you wish to speak about to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3:00 pm on August 12, and you will be called on by the board president during this portion of the meeting.
- Use the Q&A function in Zoom to submit your full name and the matter you wish to speak about to the clerk of the board. You will be called on by the board president during this portion of the meeting.
- If participating by phone, you may "raise your hand" by dialing *9 during the public comments portion of the meeting. When you raise your hand, you will be recognized by the president of the board and asked to provide your full name and the matter you wish to speak about.
Recording of Meetings
Board meetings are recorded for minute-keeping purposes.