Cash for College Workshop
Date and Time
Wednesday, January 26, 2022
5:30 to 7:30 pm
This is an online event.
California Student Aid Commission
More in This Series
Have questions about the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application (CADAA)? Attend a California Student Aid Commission (CSAC) statewide Cash for College webinar! All students, families, and guardians are welcome. Bring your questions!
Don't know which application to complete? FAFSA filers are US citizens or eligible non-citizens. Learn about FAFSA eligibility. CADAA filers are undocumented and nonresident students. Learn about CADAA eligibility.
Please have the following documents available during the webinar:
- Your parents and your FSA ID (for FAFSA filers) or Dream Act Account (for CADAA filers)
- Driver's License, if you have one
- Social Security Card, if you have one
- Alien Registration Card, if you have one
- ITIN, if you have one
- List of colleges you are interested in to list on the applications
- Most current bank statements
- Any records of untaxed income
- 2020 tax information (1040 and W2), including your parents' tax information if you are a dependent student (Am I an independent or dependent student?)
What is an FSA ID? An FSA ID is a username and password that gives you access to Federal Student Aid's online systems and can serve as your legal signature. (This is only required if you are filling out the FAFSA; CADAA filers have their own process).