Return of Borrowed Chromebooks, Laptops, and Library Books begins Monday July 13!
June 30, 2020
We hope you are doing well and your summer is off to a good start. If you received loaned equipment or technology from one of the Los Rios colleges during the spring semester - we hope it helped with your coursework – and have established a process for returns.
If you have completed your academic journey with us and have no plans to take classes with us this fall, we have established a process where you can return the loaned equipment in a way that allows for appropriate social distancing and keeps you and our staff safe and healthy.
Returns will be accepted: July 13 to 23, Monday through Thursday, 8:00 to 11:00 am
This is also an opportunity for you to return anything that belongs to one of the colleges, including library materials.
If you are continuing with us, you do not need to return the loaned technology/equipment at this time. If you are not enrolled for fall classes yet but are thinking about continuing your education with us, we encourage you to enroll now.
Return your equipment or materials to the college where you received it (American River College, Cosumnes River College, Folsom Lake College, or Sacramento City College). This process will be drive-up only, following the following safety protocols:
- Follow signage and directions when you arrive on campus
- Remain in your vehicle
- If you are visibly exhibiting cold or flu symptoms, you may be asked to wear a mask inside your vehicle
- Show your student ID to staff
- Hold the technology or library materials out of your vehicle window for staff to take
- Employees will wear gloves and masks
- Please be patient as we will work to serve you as quickly as we can
Whether you are continuing on with us this summer/fall or moving onto another endeavor, we thank you for choosing the Los Rios colleges and wish you success in all you do!