Student Design Team
Join the Student Design Team!
Los Rios Community College District is looking for a diverse group of students from all four Los Rios colleges to help improve our student-facing technology tools, enrollment processes, and communications and marketing efforts. This is an exciting opportunity for students to lend their voice and experience to Los Rios’ efforts to improve the educational experience – and it's a great resume builder as well!
We are looking for students with the following traits:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to meet at the district office or college campuses
This is a paid position at $15 per hour.
Team members will participate in a number of design-related activities, including:
- Testing new technology tools
- Providing feedback on how to make our systems and processes more intuitive for students
- Engaging other students in similar activities on campus
We are looking for students to make a year-long commitment to this opportunity. We will have regular meetings every other week (date and time to be determined based on the schedules of team members) and additional hours for special projects as needed.
If you have questions, then please call us at (916) 568-3056.
We accept applications year-round and fill positions as needed – apply today!