Skip to Content

Note to Contractors

If you are a contractor with a Contractors State License Board (CSLB) license, then don't use this form – instead, sign up as a Los Rios contractor through PlanetBids.

Suppliers of Goods and Services

If you are a supplier of goods and services, then complete the following new vendor application. You may also download a PDF version of the Vendor Application.