Bid # 18027 – ARC Liberal Arts Modernization
The work shall consist of, but not limited to abatement and demolition of existing approximately 32,000 square foot building with approximately 37,000 square foot of covered walk and underground utilities as described. Construction of a new 57,096 square foot, 3-story, Type IIA building with occupancy group B & A-3 with non-separated occupancies, including site improvements and site infrastructure. Building contains physics labs, general classrooms, computer rooms, faculty offices and engineering classrooms and shop. Site improvements include a new STEM courtyard, Walkway connecting lower and upper campus and an engineering yard. Infrastructure includes installation of new campus hydronics, gas line, waterline and electrical.
- Open Date: April 20, 2018
- Closing Date and Time: May 2, 2018 at 10:00 am
- Status: Awarded
- Awarded to Contractor: Flint Builders, Inc.
- Award Date: August 3, 2018
- Action: Notice to Proceed (NTP)
- Award Amount: $32,053,000
- Length: 615 Days