Los Rios Response to Coronavirus
The Los Rios Community College District and its colleges are responding to this rapidly evolving crisis. We will update this and the following pages as quickly and often as possible with answers to frequently asked questions, information on remote operations, resources for students and employees, and news updates.
Los Rios Resources
Remote Campus Information for Students
In response to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, the Los Rios colleges began remote operations in March 2020. All classes and student services are begin offered online through at least the end of the spring 2021 semester.
Local, State, and Federal Resources
- California Community College Chancellor's Office Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
- California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Project Baseline COVID-19 Testing Program
- Sacramento County Department of Health Services: COVID-19 (2019 Novel Coronavirus)