|Semester||Class schedules posted||Students receive enrollment appointment||Enrollment begins|
|Spring 2020||Late October 2019||November 14, 2019||November 25, 2019|
|Summer 2020||March 23, 2020||April 9, 2020||April 20, 2020|
|Fall 2020||March 23, 2020||April 9, 2020||April 20, 2020|
What if a class I want is closed?
If a class you want is closed, then you can:
- Work with a counselor to pick another class.
- Attend the first class session, even if you are not on the waitlist. You may be able to add the class if another student doesn't show up.
- See if the class is offered at another Los Rios college.
What hours is online registration available?
During the enrollment period, online registration is available Monday through Saturday from 7:00 am to 11:30 pm, and on Sundays from 9:00 am to 11:30 pm.
|Review class schedules as soon as they are posted online.||Summer and Fall 2020 schedules will be posted in March 2020.||Go to class schedules.|
|Find your enrollment appointment date and time.||Summer and Fall 2020 enrollment dates will be posted in April 2020.||Go to eServices or learn more about enrollment appointments.|
|Register for classes online or in the Admissions and Records Office.||Summer and Fall 2020 enrollment begins April 2020.||Go to eServices.|
The following information is important if you are on the waitlist for a class:
- The waitlist status of a class changes throughout the enrollment period, so you should regularly monitor your waitlist status.
- You cannot join the waitlist after the first day of the class.
- You need to attend the first class – in the event that you will be moved into the class – and get a permission number or signed add slip from the instructor.
- Make sure your email address is current – that is the only communication you will receive regarding your waitlist status.
- You need to drop the class if you have been moved into the class from the waitlist and you do not want to take the class.
- The maximum number of units that you can be waitlisted for is 12 in the fall or spring, and five (5) in the summer.
- Once you are on the waitlist for a class, you cannot enroll in another section of the same course.
- You are not charged enrollment fees until you are enrolled in a course.
- If you receive a 6-digit permission number from your instructor, then use the instructions on the Add Classes page in eServices for how to add from a waitlist with a permission number.