Skip to Content

Financial Aid and Fees

Money shouldn't get in the way of getting a college education. Our financial aid offices are here to help you get the financial support you need to pay your tuition and fees and afford college.

Apply for Financial Aid

Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application (CADAA), and we will help you identify the aid for which you are eligible. The FAFSA is for US citizens and permanent residents, while the CADAA is for students who are not US citizens, permanent residents, or eligible non-citizens.

Make sure you are aware of the financial aid deadlines for each semester.

Tuition and Fees

The current tuition fee is $46 per unit for residents and $395 per unit for non-residents.

Types of Financial Aid

Learn how you can save money with grants, loans, scholarships, and more.


American River College
ARC Financial Aid
(916) 484-8437

Cosumnes River College
CRC Financial Aid
(916) 691-7325

Folsom Lake College
FLC Financial Aid
(916) 608-6646

Sacramento City College
SCC Financial Aid
(916) 558-2501