Receiving Financial Aid Disbursements
There are two methods in which your financial aid is disbursed:
Disbursement Method 1: Checks
Students under the age of 16 and/or students who are undocumented will receive a paper check from Los Rios Community College District. Checks are usually mailed approximately two weeks after you receive notification of your disbursement and are mailed to the address you have on record with the Admissions and Records Office.
Disbursement Method 2: BankMobile Disbursements
What is BankMobile Disbursements?
Los Rios Community College District delivers your refund with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution powered by BMTX, Inc. For more information, visit BankMobile Disbursements Refund Choices.
Getting Your Personal Code
If you need a personal code, then you can follow these steps to request one:
- Go to refundselection.com and click on Need a Code?
- Enter "Los Rios Community College District" in the School Name box.
- Enter your student ID number in the Student ID box, including the "W" – for example, W1234567.
- Enter your Los Rios Gmail email address in the Email Address box – for example, W1234567@apps.losrios.edu.
- If you have not yet created a profile, then the website will confirm your name and ask if you would like to have a code sent to your Los Rios Gmail. Click Yes.
- Check your Los Rios Gmail for the code to start the refund selection process.