Doing Business with Los Rios
Providing equal consideration and fair opportunities to vendors.
Work With Us
At Los Rios, our Purchasing Department provides equal consideration and fair opportunities to vendors while developing ethical business methods. We work with large and small businesses alike – including those that are minority-owned.
We are always looking for ways to support our vendors and communities. Let us know how we can help you.
As of May 2020, Los Rios uses PlanetBids to provide a number of services to contractors, all in one place.
If you are a contractor with a Contractors State License Board (CSLB) license, then sign up as a Los Rios contractor and view electronic public works bids on PlanetBids.
If you are a supplier of goods and services, then complete our new vendor application.
Through the PlanetBids portal, you can:
- Register as a new contractor
- Maintain your contractor profile
- Sign up to join our list of qualified contractors*
- View and/or participate in district solicitations
- Search for bids and proposals
- Download documents
- Bid electronically
You can still use this website to:
On April 11, 2019, the Los Rios Community College District Board of Trustees adopted the California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act (CUPCCAA) per Public Contract Code, section 22030, et seq.
In accordance with CUPCCAA, Los Rios shall maintain a list of qualified contractors identified according to specific categories of work. Contractors on the qualified contractors list will be notified via email of informal bids on public works projects from $60,000 to $200,000.
* To be placed on the qualified contractors list, contractors need to include Category 1 and CUPCCAA when completing Category/Description in the New Vendor Registration on the PlanetBids portal.
Show Us Your Product or Service
We buy a wide variety of products and services to support our colleges and offices. Contact us to make an appointment to show us your product or service. Demonstrations or trial equipment require approval from the purchasing supervisor.
- Agricultural equipment and supplies
- Art supplies
- Athletic equipment and supplies
- Cafeteria equipment and supplies
- Chemistry equipment and supplies
- Computer equipment and supplies
- Consultant services
- Cut paper stock
- Duplicating equipment and supplies
- Electronic equipment and supplies
- Fasteners (nuts and bolts)
- Janitorial equipment and supplies
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Musical equipment and supplies
- Office equipment, supplies, and leasing
- Photographic equipment and supplies
- Security patrol and systems