At Los Rios, we provide equal consideration and fair ethical opportunity to vendors while developing sound business methods.
We promote equal opportunity with large and small businesses, including those that are minority-owned.
Become a Vendor
The first step to doing business with Los Rios is to become a vendor.
Register with DIR
Construction contractors must meet minimum qualification requirements and register with the Department of Industrial Relations (DIR) to bid and work on public works projects.
Join the Qualified Contractors List
In accordance with California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act (CUPCCAA), we maintain a list of qualified contractors identified according to specific categories of work. Contractors on the qualified contractors list are notified via email of informal bids on public works projects from $60,000 to $200,000.
Requests for Bids and Proposals
View current requests for bids and proposals. Formal bid responses must be received by the time and date advertised to be considered.
We issue purchase orders that authorize vendors to fulfill orders for all types of services, equipment, bids, and supplies.
Show Us Your Product/Service
We buy a wide variety of products and services to support our colleges and offices.
Make an appointment to show us your product or service. Demonstrations or trial equipment require prior approval from the purchasing supervisor.
- Agricultural equipment and supplies
- Art supplies
- Athletic equipment and supplies
- Cafeteria equipment and supplies
- Chemistry equipment and supplies
- College schedules and catalogs
- Computer equipment and supplies
- Consultant services
- Cut paper stock
- Duplicating equipment and supplies
- Electronic equipment and supplies
- Fasteners (nuts & bolts)
- Janitorial equipment and supplies
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Musical equipment and supplies
- Office equipment, supplies, and leasing
- Photographic equipment and supplies
- Security patrol and systems
Phone: (916) 568-3071
Fax: (916) 568-3145
8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Please call to schedule an appointment.
1919 Spanos Court
Sacramento, CA 95825
Our office is located inside of General Services, which is easily accessed from Northrop Avenue.