Gain Work Experience While You Earn College Credit
Our Work Experience Internship Program is a unique academic program where students apply what they have learned in the classroom to a work environment – all while earning college credit.
How It Works
The Work Experience Internship Program has two simultaneous parts:
- Students enroll in a Work Experience course at their college
- Students receive help finding an internship for the semester
Are you an employer looking for an intern? See our work experience resources for employers.
Benefits for Students
Students who participate in this program:
- Get a glimpse into their chosen career field and receive career guidance
- Acquire hands-on experience within a structured program
- Practice setting goals
- Learn how to use performance evaluations for improvement
- Develop relationships with potential future employers
- Earn academic credit while working