Undocumented Student Action Week
October 11, 2022
Serving the largest number of undocumented students in the state, California Community Colleges are committed to serving all students, regardless of immigration status. In its sixth year, Undocumented Student Action Week, October 17 through 21, is a system-wide campaign to advocate and provide support resources for our undocumented student population.
This year's theme is "Juntos Podemos (Together, We Can): Collaborative Ecosystems that Support Undocumented Students," which recognizes that we must be intentional about integrating undocumented student success throughout our equity initiatives by breaking down silos, creating welcoming campus environments, and advocating for policy solutions that allow undocumented students to achieve economic mobility. We must collectively engage in this critical work not just during Action Week, but every day of the year.
Show your support during Undocumented Student Action Week – download and use our custom Zoom background image.
A series of webinars hosted by CCCCO will be offered each day from 9:00 to 10:00 am and are open to undocumented students, students of mixed-status families, and undocu-allies.
- Monday, October 17: Sustaining a Supportive Ecosystem through Local, State, and Federal Advocacy
- Tuesday, October 18: From Policy to Practice: Implementing Policies with Students in Mind
- Wednesday, October 19: Centering the Undocumented Student Experience Through Campuswide Collaboration
- Thursday, October 20: Free Day for Advocacy (no webinar on this day)
- Friday, October 21: Ensuring Equitable Access to Financial Aid for Undocumented Students
Undocumented Student Admission and Enrollment Steps
Los Rios Community College District welcomes undocumented students who live in the US regardless of DACA status.