Bid # 17021 – CRC College Center Expansion
The work shall consist of, but not limited to:
- Selective demolition for existing site and landscape areas as well as in the existing Student Center facility. The selective demolition is to prepare the site and structure to accommodate the new structure as well as revised floor plan changes in the existing building. Areas for demolition include but not limited to concrete walkways, landscaping planters, finishes, slabs, footing, storefront, ceilings, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, site utilities, and an existing gas line.
- Modernization to selective areas of the existing Student Center Facility.
- Site utility work such as the completion of the existing hydronic system and fiber optic data system to create a continuous loop.
- Localized landscaping to property site and the new building.
- Site accessible upgrades to ramps, stairs, walkways for a continuous path of travel from building to parking and public transportation.
- Open Date: March 23, 2018
- Closing Date and Time: April 18, 2018 at 2:00 pm
- Status: Awarded
- Awarded to Contractor: Otto Construction
- Award Date: June 5, 2018
- Action: Notice to Proceed (NTP)
- Award Amount: $21,224,000
- Length: 480 Days